Finally here

Forever Light

Well...im finally on the boards after much pain and hardship. (yeah right...just a little annoyance is all but that was my fault) Like a few others that have come to the boards recently I too have been frequently ghosting about the boards for the last 2 years or so...mostly due to the fact ive never had the luxury of owning a BC game. (darn EB exclusive...thank you Dreamcatcher ) I first heard about BCM sometime after I "awoke" to the idea of a freeform universe from (oddly enough) a top down 2D macintosh game called Escape Velocity by Ambrosia Software . Man that game is fun but its worst flaw is that its 2D and on a mac. It was shown to me by a friend on a mac emulator and it eventually ended up with me finding about BCM. But to make a long story short im finally here and consider it an honor to be on these boards.

"Rules? We don't have no stinkin' rules!"

I wish you guys could hear the voice I hear in my head....Ok wait that doesn't sound right...never mind

Welcome! Glad your here! I myself love new blood! Come here and get a nice big hug!

WOW I am in a really strange mood tonight. Must be spring.