3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epsilon 5

bccforum.net has been hacked!

I care but the AOL client has fits with that software. Basically I can't post at all. MEaning I rarely check it since I can't post. I have ICQ'd Blades offline. If it is not fixed within a couple days I will email him directly.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Pugwash:

Is it just me or are those Forum pages impossible to read with those colours?

Its hard for me to read also.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

I have ICQ'd Blades offline. If it is not fixed within a couple days I will email him directly.

I too have been unable to reach Blades. I invited him to join the Beta test list and he did not respond (in over a week), so I have removed him from the list of invitees. Looks like he's AWOL. Or something.

Sorry guys, Im not AWOL, just sick. Been a bad 2 months for it and Im not getting treated just yet. It's not life threatening, but it's unpleasent enough to keep me away from computer screens much of the time. I need a dose of radiotherapy to knock it on the head if you after hints. No, it's not cancer (not likely anyway).

I'll be in touch.

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

Sorry guys, Im not AWOL, just sick. Been a bad 2 months for it and Im not getting treated just yet. It's not life threatening, but it's unpleasent enough to keep me away from computer screens much of the time. I need a dose of radiotherapy to knock it on the head if you after hints. No, it's not cancer (not likely anyway).

I'll be in touch.

get well soon man. i'll send you a special delivery of chili nuts to keep you happy(and drunk )