UBB code and post format....

DennyMala

I've searched the forum for a while to find if there is a way of changing the color of the text in the posts or in mi signature...... finding nothing. So now I create this topic to ask all of you vets and naturally the SC if someone could help.....

I'd like to cgange color to a row in my sig (the one with my ship's motto) and set it to red or something like that.....

HELP VERY APPRECIATED!!!

Please try and keep whatever color you pick easy on the eyes... wouldn't want the SC going blind seeing some flashy @ss red and be unable to continue coding UC...

Thanks NOVA... you're kind as usual......

But it seems it doesn't work on my sig..... I test it on a post test and it works perfectly but no way to change the color of something in my profile sig......

Can you help?

It should work unless it says that html code is disabled in the sig... will have to log into profile to check that out. To the left of all boxes it says:

quote:

HTML is enabled.

UBB CodeÔäó is enabled.

If HTML is disabled, I'm afraid that the commands posted there won't work... I'm not sure of the correct UBB syntax for font color change, or even if there IS one. Most of that is probably in the cgi coding anyways, and only the HTML plugins allow for the neato stuff...

All known UBB supported commands for this forum can be found : here.

If memory serves, I don't think HTML is allowed in sigs...

Memory did serve...

SNIP...

quote:

Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB CodeÔäó in your signature, but not HTML. UBB CodeÔäó Images are permitted.

Thanks $iLk.... you're kind too....

I have relized that when I read the notes on the left of the sig box in my profile.... only UBB code and no HTML.....

However thanks again folks.....

quote:

Thanks $iLk.... you're kind too....

Not a problem. HTML used to be allowed in sigs I think... but is not any longer. It's always been useful to use in posting sometimes though.

Nice to see you being such an active member of the community... Registered in August and already 100 posts... reminds me of a younger me... at 21 I've crossed "over the hill" I suppose... my typing fingers aren't what they used to be...

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

Well let's see...

Blue Text

Yeah. Those codes aren't listed on the page you pointed to either:

quote:

All known UBB supported commands for this forum can be found :

So it seems either this board doesn't support it, it's not enabled, it's too silly to have enabled or the website I found is rubbish.

This board does support this guy, however --->

quote:

Nice to see you being such an active member of the community... Registered in August and already 100 posts... reminds me of a younger me... at 21 I've crossed "over the hill" I suppose... my typing fingers aren't what they used to be...

Thanks... I check the board almost every day and more that once....(when at work I often need a 5 min distraction or I'll go mad in a week... )....and I like to share my thoughts with other...... mix this up and you'll end with more than 100 posts from august...

C YA around....