Introducing Myself

khaine

Greeting Gentlemen, (And women of course)

Would just like to introduce myself and add to the list of people thanking Mr Smart for a great game. Though I have only be playing for a few days. (Atleast, I think it's been a few days. Lets see, I eat about 3 times a day, I've ordered 3 pizza's. I each 2 slices per serving. So yeah A Few days! )

That said, I don't have any questions problems or things I can't do. I have had no lockups. Between the Board (Which is great) and the manual I have found an answer to every question.

So I Say hello and leave with my first mini RP.

Aidan: "What do you mean the engines won't start?!"

Chief Engineer: "Something to do with the chemical formula of the wet clear stuff that you, um, landed us in sir."

Aidan: "*I* landed in? I will have you know that I didn't set the waypoint cheif!"

Chief Engineer: "Of course sir, I wasn't implying that you did, just. There is no way to take off and my report, um,, Has to kinda, Um, Mention the wet stuff sir."

Aidan: "Oh Really? Aidan to Operations, Prepare a fighter Strike configuration. I'll be making a journey."

Operations: "Yes Sir, There is only one Fighter remaining sir. The other fighters are on patrol back on mars."

Aidan: "I know....."

3 Hours Later at Galcom HQ.

Aidan: "Yes sir, I know, I was mortified to find out that all hands perished during the crash. Such ashame too. Nice Crew and all."

Rules? I've heard of them once. Lets see....

No Worries, I'll mind the rules and I'm sure you guys will *Remind* me if I forget. hehe.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Aidan: "A Survivor sir?! Um, Thats great!..... Um,, I have,, To be going sir. I umm..... Bye!"

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

Welcome! and be very leery about approaching seemingly abandoned cargo pods floating near jump points, my last warning and welcome again.

What? You mean it's not a powerup?! Do'h!

Aidan: "What you think Number one? Should we run over it?"

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

OOOOOhhh I like him. Can we keep him?

Yes, A nice studded collar wielded onto my firestorm would be a fine place for leash to be attached. Though I it does have flea's. (Hrmms, I have to try that. Hull Walking whilst going through a black hole.)

Aidan: "Ok Number one, I told you NOT to beam it aboard, and I certainly don't approve of you feeding it!"

And for Kalshion:

Aidan: "Leiutenant, Who let the Marines in again?! I though I told you to let them sleep outside!"

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

quote:

Ok, Now it's getting scary!

FYI Echo is our resident Babe, you are fortunate getting those from her.

Her?! Well I am short on some bridge staff..... But she probably has her own ship and all..... Of course the veiw is much better!.... Especially if your a marine.

hehe.

quote:

Originally posted by Aidan Tylier:

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

quote:

Ok, Now it's getting scary!

FYI Echo is our resident Babe, you are fortunate getting those from her.

Her?! Well I am short on some bridge staff..... But she probably has her own ship and all..... Of course the veiw is much better!.... Especially if your a marine.

hehe.

Don't go sticking any of my marines out on you're flea widen hull please The last thing I need is them returning to base looking like flea covered dogs

*winces at what happened last time one of the marine carriers got to close to a black hole, was surprised the damn thing survived*

quote:

Originally posted by echo:

Resident babe.....hmmm resident babe....I may just put that in my signature!

Thanks !

/me jealous

wot?!?! There's kissing and hugging going on around here? Where's the line forming up at, I, as Supreme Cmdr of GALCOM, I decree (uhm, huh?) that I be first in line for luving!. And the first guy who tries to kiss me, is getting the blunt end of a ZS10.

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

quote:

Originally posted by echo:

Resident babe.....hmmm resident babe....I may just put that in my signature!

Thanks !

no fair! why does Aidan get to be the pimp?

You need to be nice, nobody and I mean nobody pimps anybody here.

You will show respect to our resident Female Commander, or you will find yourself taking a long walk out of a short airlock without a suit...