Everyone read this, Sig's, what they are for

Internet rule #547. Any post correcting someone's mistake will itself have a mistake in it.

That's the Chief Engineer. The MO was a black female in BCM and changed to a Medic suit in BCMG according to the pics in the manuals.

Apologies.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a question about sig images from a new player:

If the only approved images are fleet affiliations, and the only fleets are those approved through normal channels, then what do we do if we're not fleet affiliated because we're not military in career? If I were a trader, and explorer, police, or some other such, could I not have an image because I wasn't fleet affiliated? I respect wanting to make sure people don't make these images into utter foolishness, but as stated, the rules mean that it's not possible for unaffiliated individuals to use an image in their sig. Is that the way it's supposed to be?

Ben

Guest Remo Williams

I believe you can make images for your sig Zane if your not in a fleet. It just has to conform to the size requirements 74x88 and be approved by sending it to [email protected].

Before you guys start flooding the tacops email account for approval though lets wait and see if thatÔÇÖs the case from someone that knows for sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been failing in my mission to keep sigs under control.

Check your sig's commanders, because the next one that I have to edit, that commander is losing his posting rights as well.

I tire of policing you guys, if you can't do it yourself, then you're GONE!!!