Is anyone still using Active Worlds?

Menchise

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

I went in tonight and changed the Delta Wing complex over to the Gammulan Offensive fleet complex

No more Delta Wing complex?

Cmdr Jaguar, sigh, you really abandoned your old wing for those ugly gammulan?!?!

OK, no problem! But do not complain if you get some missle warnings while you are quietly traveling near Mars!

Anyway, with my connection I can't visit Active World, right now. Hopefully, in one month, I should switch to fiber optic connection (10Mbit line), then I will navigate at light speed (litteraly)!!!

See you in space!

I just visited the building and found a few little problems.

1. The teleporter to LordDavid's office still has a reference to Thorgan in the description.

2. There doesn't seem to be any walkway access to the teleporters.

On another note...

Cmdr Nova, do you have any information regarding the deletion of Enigma's tourist structures?

Who the Frell do they think they are? This is outrangious... I'm in the right mind to kick their butts from here a couple of astromical units away into the void.

This is WRONMG! Yotz, Menchise... I think your Directory is going to need a little updadting

Damn, it's happening again.

Another vandal has struck the New Village.

The following structures have been destroyed:

Jerold Keenan's Quarters

ISS Mars Regional Training and Command Facility

Commanders Village Hall

Bastion Park

Fortunately, several tourist structures survived because they were yet to be listed in the Directory.

I have a few leads to investigate. Don't ask me to tell you what they are: I don't want anyone (including me) jumping to conclusions like last time.

Before the obligatory "register now" lectures start popping up, I must say that the tourist builders knew the risks and built anyway. I will continue to support them, but there will be a few changes to Directory policy. I will post them later.

If I find out to the frelling did this... i'll.. i'll...

HAND THEM OVER TO MY BEST FRIENDS SISTER... *eeewww* thats too mean!

Seriously, i'll do something nasty! *evil grin*

btw, nothing to do with active worlds... how long did it take for you to get BCM after you ordered it? I just did.

[ 12-14-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

Nah, EP-5 was in AW last night, a bit frustrated with 1fps, but he was there.

He is picking up a hub this afternoon, so hopefully it will fix the problem, and he will get in there hard and heavy again...

Edit: I missed that thread about EP5 getting ejected totally. Damn, what was he thinking? That was just plain STUPID EP5!!

I really thought that he was smarter then that...

[ 12-16-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

Hi, just downloaded AW for the first time. Have visited the place yesterday without doing anything. Just wanted to see where I can set up the Intercorp HQ or all the space booked or taken.

Nice but when I was there everything seems alright but then what do I know, as it was my very first time.

Hehe. Don't give me too many of those ideas.

[rp]

*After one week as Quality Control Officer, Nick starts to feel stressed*

Jaguar!!! I can't get to those ****ing teleporters on the second level! Make a doorway NOW!!!!

Why the f*** are my starbase security guards all clones?!

My office needs furniture! Must have furniture!!

*left eye twitches*

Where are the visitors?! Why aren't there any visitors??? Aarrghh!!!!! *panic attack*

[/rp]

[ 12-22-2001: Message edited by: Menchise ]

quote:

Jaguar!!! I can't get to those ****ing teleporters on the second level! Make a doorway NOW!!!!

Hit the + key on your computer and you can fly up to them. or if you want hit the "shift' key and you can walk through walls to them.

Doors, who wants doors? work for it!! Work for it!!! LOL