Is anyone still using Active Worlds?

Menchise

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't spend a lot of time there, but I stop in every few days to see what's been going on.

I'm impressed. That's quite a complex that you all have going. It's getting to the point where it would make a good RP setting for the fleets if they agreed to use it.

The Directory has been updated (about time, too).

I did some more building at the Insurgent base. The subterranean Engineering bay is complete (it's located where ComTrack used to be). Logistix is also complete.

Hey Ep5, what's going to be in the glass building next to Bastion Park?

[ 11-04-2001: Message edited by: Menchise ]

• 2 weeks later...

No.

The world record would be thousands of posts if not millions, which is impossible for a community of this size.

I'm just checking up on the CV revival, of which this thread has become a communications hub of sorts.

It's been going on for five months now, which is why the thread is so big.

This is a slow growing thread however, some threads on this board shoot up to this size in days, only the AW part of the community posts here. I've been looking at my school work, and I can't think of what else to neglect as I have already not cracked a book this year, nor studied for the final that is next week. Anyone got any ideas on how to neglect even more?

I usually go to the beach and get drunk laying out on the sand, but that's getting old...

Anyhoo I should pop into AW sometime soon.

I know man, it is frustrating because I already know most of the stuff, I just have to take the classes to say I'm qualified or some $hit.

I hope to cram this weekend to be prepared for my final monday.

Well, the Insurgent starbase is one step closer to readiness. I've started developing the second level of the main building. The turrets are manned (or should I say, shanubia-ed ) and the Command section is 90% complete.

Gallion, I need a picture of you for the gallery of high ranking Insurgents in the Command section.

• 2 weeks later...

slow. I won't go in AW with my old comp, and I'm having problems with the web with the new comp, network related.

What do you do when the comp can't even ping itself? I tried rebooting, reinstalling network, rebooting, rebooting some more, reinstalling network again, and then guess... rebooting, playing around in the network properties... at least f&p sharing works correctly... all I need is a hub... but I still couln't do mp-lan games... *sigh*