Open letter of thanks to the BC fans....

Supreme Cmdr

HI SC! AWOL?!? Of course... The answer is always YES when one doesn't ask. Anyway, it has been a very interesting summer, fall, and early winter. Most of them actually very good, but hectic. One of the "things" was the addition of #5 kid - Brianna Marie - Sept. 19th!!

Now off to enjoy the results of your many sleepless nights!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Wold:

HI SC! AWOL?!? Of course... The answer is always YES when one doesn't
ask
. Anyway, it has been a
very
interesting summer, fall, and early winter. Most of them actually very good, but hectic. One of the "things" was the addition of #5 kid - Brianna Marie - Sept. 19th!!

Now off to enjoy the results of your many sleepless nights!

Wow, you've been busy! Anyway, welcome back to the farce.

Without a doubt, BCM is the most intriguing and messmerizing game I ever had the opportunity to play.

Words alone can not express my enjoyment for this game!

I can only say:

"God created the Heaven and the Earth in 6 Days",

"On the 7th day he rested",

"And on the 8th day he created Derek Smart"!

With the recent events happening here on the forum board, whatever you think you have to do Derek in taking time off and whatever, go for it!

With BCM, you have hit the top!

Hey SC, great speech!

As long as your making the greatest games on the face of the Earth, i'm going to be here waiting quietly for them to go gold... all the while eating my BBQ sauce sandwiches!

[ 12-26-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

What I want to know is, why an active fleet member is running around the forum with an improper profile sig.

Aren't you guys supposed to be setting an example? Fix that damn sig asap.

[ 12-26-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

I need the game to register, and it's not my fault EB games aren't sending my order!

BELIEVE ME! I WILL TO REGISTER AS SOON AS I CAN!!!

...those 'not nice people', have been sitting on top of a crate with my order in it for the past 8 DAYS!...

If anyone should be cranky, IT'S ME!

quote:

Originally posted by Jerold Keenan:

I need the game to register, and it's not my fault EB games aren't sending my order!

BELIEVE ME! I WILL TO REGISTER AS SOON AS I CAN!!!

I fail to see what that has to do with your sig. If you haven't registered the game, get rid of that convoluted mess (read: specs) in your sig, until you do.

[ 12-27-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

I think I see your problem, Jerold.

Lookie

Read the whole page.

Looks like you can get in on the holiday offer..

[ 12-27-2001: Message edited by: Wolferz ]

Yeah I wished I'd noticed it sooner, I was previously under the impression that I could only get the game from EB Games.

Too late now I guess, they already have the order and the game ready... their just taking their time sending it.

*Sigh*, well... I guess they have to enjoy the holidays as well.

quote:

Yeah I wished I'd noticed it sooner, I was previously under the impression that I could only get the game from EB Games.

Too late now I guess, they already have the order and the game ready... their just taking their time sending it.

*Sigh*, well... I guess they have to enjoy the holidays as well.

EB won't ship units to Australia. They only have North American rights. Surely you know that?!?!?

Really? Well, i'll work all this out with them... at least they haven't taken my money and I can still cancel the order (They don't take your money till they ship the game!).

Everyone, I suggest you just go back to congradulating the SC on his speech and game etc. I think we've gone a little off topic.

quote:

Really? Well, i'll work all this out with them... at least they haven't taken my money and I can still cancel the order (They don't take your money till they ship the game!).

Yes. Really. This has been a known fact for almost a year. You can only order via BMT Micro for International shipments.