Topic Creation & Posting Rules

Supreme Cmdr

Do NOT post new topics to issues that already have open threads - or they WILL be deleted.

I just deleted an issue related to a crash, when in fact a similar (Misc Issues) thread is already open.

Any spelling error in a subject header will result in the thread being deleted on sight.

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

We all know that the game has been and is being pirated.

Therefore, we're not going to make it easy on them either. Apart from the shock they're going to get with the upcoming patch. Watch me wipe out their entire BCM install. I'm gonna teach those bastards that I was a hacker programmer back when they were still in diapers. Just watch.

Anyway, the next person to post ANY sort of tip or hint that is covered in the manual, will be unceremoniously ejected from the community.

When in doubt, point them to the relevant page in the manual.

I am NOT going to repeat this again.

[ 11-28-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

• 2 years later...

I have today permanently banned one person for starting a thread and posting an excerpt from an online news source, without crediting the source nor posting a link to it. I deleted one other thread without banning the person. Yet. But I'm watching him now.

I am going to keep deleting threads and banning people for as long as it takes for some of you to understand that MY rules are NOT open to interpretation.

That is all.