Thread subjects And Profile Signatures

Supreme Cmdr

I have deleted two threads for having incorrect spelling in the subject.

You were warned long enough. ANY incorrect spellings in a thread subject and its getting deleted.

And if I see one more wish list thread, I'm closing it and banning all participants in that thread indefinitely. You should be playing the game you have and I don't care about the game you want at this time. I've said this time and time again.

Thats that

[ 12-17-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

I'm sorry about my ignorance concerning wish lists, and I greatly appreciate all the time you put into the game, so i'm wondering how you would like thoughts/ideas on features and additions to the Battlecruiser Universe conveyed to you, and if you don't want them conveyed to you, why not? Again, I apologize for my ignorance, but it just seems odd.

Last warning to all of you.

1. Correct your sig according to procedure

or face the consequences.

We CANNOT tell pirates from legit owners of the game. So these measures are absolutely necessary.

And the first person to post a gameplay or tech support related reply to someone without their proper profile sig, will face the consequences along with that person. Beta testers do not need their sig profile. It is optional and at their discretion.

NO EXCEPTIONS

Admins and mods, please do your jobs. Thanks

[ 06-16-2002, 09:10: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

• 1 month later...