Been a while.

OvermindDL1

Greetings. It has been quite some time since I posted here and I see things are still the same. I still play BCMG, just have been so busy lately that I have had almost no time for anything at all. Collage tends to do that. My main reason for making this post is: from other parts of the net I got drawn back to 3kAD when I heard they released a new game, well low and behold it is BCG with a new name. I have read many of the posts on dreamcatcher, and read things from elsewhere. Some praise your new game, some do not. As always being dedicated to your vision I had to come back and do some congratulation's on getting this latest one out, but again rushed as usual thanks to the publisher. As soon as I find it anywhere I will be picking it up, irregardless of the reduced price, I would have easily paid $50 for it. Keep a strong head as you have been, and do not listen to what other's say, usually responding only encourages them to flame further. An idea I have had when I was reading many things, perhaps it would be possible to make a Q&A page, every question that is asked, everything that is threatened upon, just add it to the Q&A and post that up with a message if you do indeed respond. With the information in such a centralized source, it would be more difficult for people to attack, albeit they still would, such is the nature of many humans.

You are an inspiration to us, and you shall continue to be for a many years to come. I may not be around often, but I still think of your dedication even as I do my own programs, it does get hard at times, it rarely is fun, but it does always tend to be interesting. Be well and always stay truthful to what you want to do.

[ 04-01-2004, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: Overmind ]