A Funny thing about SC

TheDarknessIncarnate

You guys are, well, bored I think.

Anyway, the reason for this is because when the board was setup, I didn't register to post right away. I should probably just go in and hack the members dB and make myself member numero uno. Now that would really be a test of egotistical proportions.

*moved*

hey i took comp sci 1 and 2 so i should know something right? hehehehe hey wait a second! my name is 10 or 01 but not 00 or 11 haha damn im good

just a coincidence though cus i came up with the name from something else...

I was wrong then. Apologies. People were changing names a lot back then with the way the board got set up. There were several people that registered when they were told not to. Remember that?

I registered with the new (this) board but never RE-registered when Derek purged the people who should not have registered. That is why I have "A Long Time Ago" as my register date.

Tac has "A Long Time Ago" as well so that is why I thought he was a tad earlier than you. Ughhh.

Derek actually does have the lowest member number. But "that" displayed screen name tended to wrap thread title at the time. It was a bit weird.

I'm babbling. Someone stop me!