Gammula vs GALCOM

LordDavid

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

[rp]LOL, yada yada, perhaps you forget the size of GALCOM... we'll be comin [/rp]

[RP]

(SNEER!)

[/RP]

According to the appendix Gammulans have a tech level of 5 and humans only have a tech level of 3. Plus the appendix also states, "Gammulans [...] are the most advanced race in the galaxy. They are also the largest and richest nation."

quote:

i really don't care uch about this debate because im Gammulan AND Terran!

Problem with that is, where will your loyalty lie when we begin invading Terran space?

Won't be soon, but it will happen, better to decide now then later, or if the Terran is where you will go, then we may want to place you in the Patrol fleet when that time comes.

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

quote:

Originally posted by Emmett.hendrick:

I'm a Wraither not stupid!

Aren't they the same thing?

DOWN WITH GALCOM!

We'll see! When we slip right through you defence net and cripple the Gammulan empire from the inside out, and your commanders are crying that the ships are useless because they can't get any supplies/fuel, meanwhile the other Galcom fleets are walking all over you because of our efforts. Lets see if your still as brash!

BRING ON THE WAR

WRAITH IS READY!

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Dredd:

quote:

I'm a Wraither not stupid!

Aren't they the same thing?

DOWN WITH GALCOM!

We'll see! When we slip right through you defence net and cripple the Gammulan empire from the inside out, and your commanders are crying that the ships are useless because they can't get any supplies/fuel, meanwhile the other Galcom fleets are walking all over you because of our efforts. Lets see if your still as brash!

BRING ON THE WAR

WRAITH IS READY!

...I think the Wraither just gave us his battle plans. HA HA HA. Gotta love Terrans.

quote:

BANG!!!

What was that you all say??

It was me blowing your ship to hell! This is what will happen when we meet!

You have been warned!

Be seeing you...

[rp]ROFLMAO!! Really, you are going to take on a Stormcarrier all by your lonesome? Along with all it's support assets? Uh huh, a level 3 against a level 5. Hmm, who will win? ohhh, that's a tough one!! LOL [/rp]

quote:

I'm gonna do better than that. I'm gonna take on the whole Gammulan Empire and then come back home for breakfast.

[rp] OK, hmm, interesting, he wants to take on the entire Gammulan Empire. OK, then here is what I will do.

Communique From Offensive Advisor Jaguar

To: Commander Raven, GMV Dragons daughter, Diplomacy fleet.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to hunt down and destroy, via any means you see fit, the following lifeform.

Cmdr. Jorus C'baoth

GCV-Chimaera GALCOM HQ (Earth)

Prime Fleet, Beta Wing, 1st Carrier GRP.

You can expect any and all necessary material and manpower that you need to take care of this human that has declared war upon the Gammulan Empire.

Please let me know whatever items you might need and I will expedite any and all requests through the chain of command.

He is all yours commander, have fun with him.

Do whatever you need to do, but most of all make him suffer and become an example to all who would dare attack the Gammulan empire. And if you can, this is not necessary of course, bring his head to me so that I may mount it in our hall of enemies. That is if there is anything left of him to salvage.

I would wish you good luck, but I know that none is needed.[/rp]

Now you are in trouble there, I have just asked the baddest Gammulan there is to hunt you down and kill you. Watch your back in MP, because I think she will be unstoppable.

Well thank you Sir, I hope I live up to you expectations, and I think I can safely say that this will be a pleasure.

As for the head, well, if it's destroyed the first time perhaps they'll clone him and I'll have another shot at it, no pun intended.

Guest Remo Williams

Indeed it will be fun when MP arrives. Then all of us that have been playing this game for years can start showing our tactical exprience or lack there of.

Not long to wait before the stats do all the talking. This should be quite interesting.

RP

If you want to send Cmdr Raven out to play with Prime's Beta Wing, 1st carrier group Jaguar it sounds cool to me. I'll make sure you get all the peice back we can find after the DED!

I'll have Cmdr. Elio Jason setup a salvage crew to box up all the scrap for you. Then I'll hire a transport to drop it all off at Gammula. Hey and if your lucky there may be enough DNA on some of the debris to clone Cmdr Raven, but I wouldn't count on it.

/RP

[r/p]It will indeed be an honor for me to have my head in the hall of enemies. Once I have accompised my mission and walk around the remains of your capital I will walk down your hall of enemies and laugh as I walk past the space which you reserved for me and replace it with your head Jaguar. [r/p]

This will be sooooo much fun in MP.

Mmmm.... some action and carnage, about time I say. We're Gammulan, we need more bloodshead. Lets increase the steaks.

(RP)

Jorus C'baoth wanted to take on the whole Gammulan might, therefore he will be used as an example for all who oppose us. Dragon Lady, since you willingly accepted the mission to kill this Cmdr and have been granted access to "any and all necessary material and manpower that you need", if you fail, I will kill you (and maybe make a genetically enchanced clone of yourself). For if you can not defeat just one lowly GALCOM Commander, you are worthless to me. However, succeed and I will give you honor.

(/RP)

[ 12-18-2002, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: LordDavid ]

quote:

ahh i just love this! when it comes to Terran v. Gammulan count me with GalCom

Communique from Offensive Advisor Jaguar

To:Commander Firo

GMV Vulcan

Diplomacy fleet

Message follows: Please tender your resignation to the Diplomacy fleet, you will be moved into the Patrol fleet until your true loyalties are clear. Defensive advisor Advil will give you your new orders when he is through with his current mission.

Your alter ego has been marked for destruction, sorry about that, but Beta wing of Prime fleet has declared war on the Gammulan Empire. Therefore they will be destroyed with all resources available from the diplomacy fleet.

And that is quite a bit.

message ends.