Gammulan Website

The new Gammulan website is up, I got a commercial site for my business, so added the Gammulan website to it.

Also added a forum, just because I could, just go to the info page and go to the bottom and you'll find the link to it.

Gammulan webpage

I will be adding it back into the ring shortly, the Forum is not totally set up yet, but it is there, I will be setting it up later this afternoon.

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Outlaw:

Nicely done Jag, hope we bring more Gammulans to our cause because we simply are the best race in the game!

Lord David created the website, I'm just hosting it.

And register at the forum please, and let me know what else I ought to put in there...

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

quote:

Originally posted by Outlaw:

Nicely done Jag, hope we bring more Gammulans to our cause because we simply are the best race in the game!

Lord David created the website, I'm just hosting it.

I like the graphics.

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

And register at the forum please, and let me know what else I ought to put in there...

I can't register, or even access the BB. The server just returns an error message. Also the whole website was down for a couple of days earlier this week.

Nevertheless, keep up the good work, Jag.

• 3 weeks later...

You're right the forun is down, I have to reconfigure, because I moved the domain name over into another, so the webpage addresses all changed as well.

I will fix that when I get the chance, just been a very busy boy lately, real life is a pain sometimes...

• 1 month later...

OK, got a few spare hours at the end of this week, so the Gammulan website is going to get a makeover, and the fleet names cleared.

The forum will go back up, and the 2nd AE's that are hopefully gonna come online will be added at the same time and after.

SO, by the end of this week, everything will be settling out for the Gammulan website, it will also be moved, right now it is on a third tier of a primary website, so I will be moving it to a second tier instead. Easier to manage that way.

So watch for it....

Guest Remo Williams

Excellent Jaguar, People should start registering to the DB with their 2nd AE's soon so keep and eye out. Hopefully will have enough teams put together from the Gammulans and Insurgents to equally match GalCom.

I just applied to the Gammulan Patrol fleet with the AAE of Ryken Toth. That fleet is currently empty, and ISS is hoping to populate it with our AAE's. Will that pose a problem?

That's an easy way for us to be self-regulating, and it's a perfect spot for us to use our AAE's.

• 1 month later...