concepts + strategies

Mano Faber

Didn't know where to put this so i made a new topic. I made two pics on the defence structures, what do you guys think ?

check 'm here

defence structure spaceregion

defence structure planetary defence

Mano Faber

GCV Aegis

Prime Fleet

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected] www.globalxs.nl/home/m/mfaber73/academy

[This message has been edited by Mano Faber (edited 04-27-2000).]

Not bad but one must consider all venues of approach; 3d or the x, y, & z vectors. The modern battlefield (in today's terms) is three dimensional and an ever changing and fluid environment. Static Defenses are sitting ducks and are the priority target(s) when hostilities are begun.

On the other hand, if the defensive structure that has been defined, planetary and space region, is the graphical representation (aka map or sector sketch) of a defensive force(s) engagement zone then your premise(s) have merit.

TTFN

3d or the x, y, & z vectors.

True , but you could apply it to the x, y & z axis if you want. Just see it as a topview of a sphere (if you cut it in half). The only thing that will differ will be the distance to the core. Example could be that the jumppoint is fairly close to the IDL.

Static Defenses are sitting ducks and are the priority target(s) when hostilities are begun.

This will always be the same smile.gif strategic targets such as starbases, jumppoints, buildings on planets etc. will always be main targets.

the graphical representation (aka map or sector sketch) of a defensive force(s) engagement zone then your premise(s) have merit.

That's exactly what is is smile.gif This is the best way to represent it i think.

Mano Faber

GCV Aegis

Prime Fleet

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected] www.globalxs.nl/home/m/mfaber73/academy

[This message has been edited by Mano Faber (edited 04-27-2000).]

I was working on the Galcom Academy and i

had some trouble uploading files. Since i may

have some diskspace limitation i moved/mirrored it at geocities site.

(could be permission problems, but don't think so) Which is at

http://www.geocities.com/solarstriker

I removed all bc3kv2 labels so it will apply to other bc3k products if needed. Be sure to reload or clear your cache , i changed a lot of pictures.

Mano Faber

GCV Aegis

Prime Fleet

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

www.globalxs.nl/home/m/mfaber73/academy

www.geocities.com/solarstriker

[This message has been edited by Mano Faber (edited 04-28-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Mano Faber (edited 04-28-2000).]