Getting Rich The EASY Way!

Rattler

OK Commanders, Now Hear This!

If you are out there in ACM land and find yourself with a little spare time on your hands I can ease that pain of "Costly Repairs", Rising fuel prices, and just general out and out need for thievery! Got your attention yet? Don't need cheats or play mods either. It's right there in the game. I'll surely get time in the brig for this one but DON'T tell the SC. Right after that first Terran Diplomat launches from Galcom, Grab that sucker with your trusty tractor beam and run like the dickens to Majoris with him. Don't stop for nothing! Once in Majoris space, let that baby go and he'll beat feet to Majoris mui pronto! That's going to leave you about 27 minutes to high tail it to the debris field and grab all those goodies out there with your shuttles. When they get down to say 3 pods remaining, go to Tacops, zoom all the way in and out again. Return to the bridge and the field has regenerated with pods! You can do that for as long as you have time. That's getting rich the easy way AND keeping on track with the ACM as well! Oh, almost forgot one important thing! If another ship, just happens to venture out there with you and starts grabbing pods that you farmed, simply target him, hit "v" to view his cargo and send one of your shuttles to MUG that sucker! He stole it from you first, only fair you get it back from him! biggrin.gif

In true Insurgent Fashion, Grab them pods and cargo like your life depended upon it. Word to the wise, IT DOES later on in the ACM's!

"Uncle Rattler" sez, this is the end of the first lesson! wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Arise, Old Insurgents,

Long dead but eternal in time and space.

Forgive us NOT for what we do,

We merely take your place!" - Rattler

[This message has been edited by Rattler (edited 05-30-2000).]

Guest aramike01

Now that is a good tip!

------------------

Cmdr. Michael Kristophers

Spectre Fleet

Commanding Officer, Spectre StarStation

ICV-Intrepid

Recruitment Officer

"You won't get the Purple Heart hiding in a foxhole!"

Very well said Rattler coming from our very own and a true fan and tester for the series. Live forever insurgents!

------------------

"Do not fear the unknown, embrace it."

cmdr. Kron

ICV Vanguard

I'll have to keep this in mind... *evil psychotic laughter*

------------------

Cmdr. Parias

Spectre Fleet

Chief Engineer, Starstation Destiny

ICV-Galatae

Staff member at HardNews

"Next time you feel like dropping in, keep going untill you get to a river, and THEN drop in." -Jake Logan

Another thing, it's helpful for getting all those artifacts Thomas put in his FF script without having to shoot anyone.

------------------

Cmdr. Antilles

Spectre Fleet

Spectre Starstation

ICV- Eclipse

Chief Security Officer

Learning is not compulsory... Neither is survival.

Heh, I wasn't going to tell you about this, but you don't have to wait to use Thomas's script to get them. All you need do is target a ship with one of them on it and send that shuttle to "MUG" him for it! Eclipse, you're gonna get me in trouble yet! wink.gif

------------------

Rattler, Insurgent One

Commander-In-Chief,

Insurgency

Official BC3K Tester

[email protected]

ICQ 12894104

"Arise, Old Insurgents,

Long dead but eternal in time and space.

Forgive us NOT for what we do,

We merely take your place!" - Rattler

• 3 years later...
Guest jascatar

Sorry, but french gamer doesn't understand you ....

Can you be more "easy" in your text please ???

(sorry, don't understand what you wrote)

quote:

Originally posted by Spindoktor:

LOL!! Sorry Jas, I'm not laughing at you. Its just that those posts are 3 years old!!

Well that just proves that the search function actually works....and that I was smart in hosting the site on a very large hard drive.

quote:

Originally posted by Rm:

So, uh, is that a new record for the oldest thread resurrected then?

can't remember anything three years old being resurrected before...

I think I saw a 1998 post revived once

Sheesh, you know I gotta start paying attention to those Post Dates also. I just go in read them and then respond never checking to see if the thread is still current. But then again, you still have people talking about Newtonian physics including me and that topic is a couple of hundred years old now.

• 5 months later...

Maybe thats because they're talking about a different BC title than you have. I dont see anywhere in the manual where it says you can mug another ship. I have BCM Gold

• 1 year later...