Fatigue (why??????????)

Gustavo

Heee, I'm enjoying this simulator very much : ) despite of some crashes when things became hot (many crafts around, I think).

But, one problem shows up: All my officers, pilots and engineerers are growing in fatigue. I have done all I could. I put them off duty (I waited almost 20 minutes and fatigue kept growing). The faniest is that the life vector is almost 100%. Even when it is at 100% (when the person just come over the medbay)the fatigue still grows. How can I stop this?????????

I am ready to launch back to the scene but I cant until put my crew 100 % again. HEEEELP.

Hah, he got the niccotine crew

Take personnel OFF DUTY and make sure they stay that way. Sometimes some blockheaded officer will order them back. So order the officers off duty first.

For best results, take officers off duty first and then the rest of the crew when you dock on a station. My guys never go ever 12% fatigue this way.

quote:

Originally posted by Tac:

Hah, he got the niccotine crew

Take personnel OFF DUTY and make sure they stay that way. Sometimes some blockheaded officer will order them back. So order the officers off duty first.

For best results, take officers off duty first and then the rest of the crew when you dock on a station. My guys never go ever 12% fatigue this way.

I likes to ride 'em rough. The more time off duty the more time their AI is not increasing - learned that one the hard way in BC3K. They're smart enough to go off duty when they're ready to fall over and if I need them after that, I simply wake them up.

quote:

Originally posted by Gustavo:

hey guys, thanks.... My auxiliary support life was off to save energy (I was low on it). What stupid I am. I thought that the main support would be enought. Gee....

Each unit services different parts of the ship, for everyone to stay happy both need to be running but you know that now.

quote:

Originally posted by StarShadow:

Would be nice to have a SHORE LEAVE button when docked. This would release everyone from duty instead of going done one by one to do the same thing.

Yeah, SC, there really should be a way to select a bunch of personell at a time to order them instead of having to go thru and select every single guy individually.

quote:

Originally posted by Sadistic:

Yeah, SC, there really should be a way to select a bunch of personell at a time to order them instead of having to go thru and select every single guy individually.

There is no way to do that due to how the interface works.

quote:

Originally posted by StarShadow:

Would be nice to have a SHORE LEAVE button when docked. This would release everyone from duty instead of going done one by one to do the same thing.

Shore leave wouldn't be the same as off duty, though, would it? Some of your marines would come back with an Infection

• 2 years later...

There is light at the end of the tunnel...

Once your Officers gain sufficient brains, they will send the crew on and off duty as needed.

Again, make sure there are enough Nutripaks to feed those hungry people.

If you watch the crew in Perscan you will see them go to the galley for some chow. Then back to their rack for some sleep.

• 1 year later...
Guest poojawamanthing

oh so that was wut the nutripacks were for........... lol jkin but i use to camp at the moon with the mining drones and come back to see that they all have at least 30 AI and 100 ff and hunger and i didnt see a single pack gone.... morons