Question on Questions

R_wilco

Can you guys that post pointless questions PLEASE try reading the manual and appendixes FIRST??

Thanks

EDIT: Not to mention the FAQ and VCF

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: R_wilco ]

Hmm, getting a bit wound up aren't you?

We have to be forgiving as not many gamers understand that the manual & appendixes that comes with the game, the VCF and the FAQ not to mention the UBB search function have a purpose, as they are so used to cloned titles that operate all in the same way and too used to being spoon fed information.

Tells you a lot about the mindset of these gamers, doesn't it?

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

We have to be forgiving as not many gamers understand that the manual & appendixes that comes with the game, the VCF and the FAQ not to mention the UBB search function have a purpose, as they are so used to cloned titles that operate all in the same way and too used to being spoon fed information.

Tells you a lot about the mindset of these gamers, doesn't it?

LOL! Yes it does...

EDIT: Hmm...my sig doesn't appear to be working. It will as soon as I find a way to convert .png format to .gif

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: R_wilco ]

If nobody asked any questions pointless to you or not, then this board would be very boring.

Every question requires an answer; every answer is a possible conversation. Talking about the game is what this is all about isn’t it?

quote:

Originally posted by ooJAYoo:

If nobody asked any questions pointless to you or not, then this board would be very boring.

Every question requires an answer; every answer is a possible conversation. Talking about the game is what this is all about isn’t it?

Quite right there , one thing ive noticed is that Tempers run V.high on this board now i can understand the SC will always be running at a high level of aggitation (its to do with adrenaline levels and keeping the creative juices folowing and mabye us Newbies lol ) ......But i ask u the "old-Timers" is it anyway to be treating your future Commrad in arms ? from blasting them for simple spellng mistakes to reminding them in very un-polite terms about how to post ?...cmon this is suppose to be fun , now we all get a little stressed when the new title was released but lets face it , these newbs (myslef included) are your wingmen of tomorow and some of us are quite good iam sure , do u realy want to piss us of to a point of either :-

1. Blowing u out of the frigging universe on a constant bais when MP is out..

2. Getting us so pissed at you guys we leave unitill the BCM community whitles down to a meager few? (nah i hear u cry that will never happen )

3. Pay a hit man to blow your copy of BCM away ?..

On a serouis note we do need to me more forgiveing to the newer members that have joined the community, i know what it is to be new to this type of envoiroment myself, we all started as newbies at one point did we not and dont tell me you never asked a newbie type question and or posted in the wrong forum ? after all SC himself as shown a hell of a lot of restraint over the last couple of weeks, CANT U ?

Mr-Paris

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: Mr_Paris ]