Easiest Way to get Fleet C&C

Hunted

quote:

Originally posted by JJ:

THE CHEAT DOWEN"T WORK FOR ME I DON"T KNOW WHAT I"M DOING WRONG TI DRIVES ME CRAZY AH!!!!!!!!

Hehe I love winding you up.

I never needed the cheat in the first place so I can't tell you how it works. Capturing stations is a good way to start. Capturing enemy carriers instead of destroying them is also advisable. Just tow em into a friendly base.

Hah. Depending on how many AI Raiders/Insurgents/Gammulans there are, and human players too, I'll have Fleet C&C in no time on multiplayer.

The "Bounty Hunter Method" is the best, because it gives you cash along with EP (and sometimes bonus EP). Just tow enemy carriers & cruisers to a local station. You get more EP for rival-type enemies. (i.e. Ter/Mil<->Ter/Ins Ter/Mil or Ter/Ear or Ter/Ins<->Gammulan)

ph34r m4 l33t sk|11z, b4by!

Multiplayer is gonna be intense!

Well, I basically picked up l33t by playing multiplayer games (way too much time on battle.net ), and just browsing the net overall. No leet translators for me.

I could whip up a DTD (document type definition) for a hybrid XML/HTML/l33t, HTML (or more specifically XHTML)-style language. That would be so funny. Hehe.

(Would I start with <|-|t|/|l> or just simply (null)? (took out the second one--the damn thing is being loaded as code, actually *lol*) Or even other variants? And what about a (letter k); that would most likely screw up the coding.... This is why such cool ideas never become reality, in my point of view. )

Yeah, I'm high on the medpacks again.

[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

PS - And about your sig.

quote:

"Launch all Zig! For great justice."

Actually, it's "Take off every 'zig'!!". Infact, here's the last 4 lines of the Zero Wing intro, better known as "all your base".

quote:

Captain: Take off every 'zig' !!

Captain: You know what you doing.

Captain: Move 'zig'.

Captain: For great justice.

(I'll quit going off topic, now. )

[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Well...I had something relevant to this to post So I searched for stuff on it.

Fleet C&C 101 by cruis.

If you have lots of money...(minimum 45mil) then buy 15 OTS Tanix. Then pick a planet and caste of people you don't like and make it a bad day.

If you galcom...nuke INsurgent zones on Earth...if your INsurgent Vice versa...

Every missle hit is 5000 exp...15 missle hits=75000...equal passed strategic commander...

viola 15 minutes and enough money....and no playmod.

[ 08-19-2002, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Cruis.In ]

actually to be honest. (looks around) I am a miser. So I never let my current finances drop below 100 mil...

Took me about half a day of game time to start raking in the dough. First selling iridium...then my good ol friend "bugnor" once I had enough money. Wraith still is %30 inflation.

quote:

You still have to come up with the 45mil seeding money

oh but its so worth it...when you see countless surface zones from orbit just go BOOM and flatten....armeggedon for those on the surface...

just firing away one OTS after the other....oh is it disturbing.