Trading and making money

Duncan Idaho

I DID IT! u can steal cargo for other ships. so Gallion, i wasnt under any rock. i RTFM, it dont say but i know can be done. cant do it to anyship at any time, but at the right time u can do it

and what does TTFN mean?

[ 03-22-2002, 17:39: Message edited by: Enigma ]

• 2 months later...

quote:

Originally posted by Comander Keeling:

i would love to know how you did that. iv tried but with no success, do you have to br in a shuttle or somethin.

quote:

From VCF v1.0.04 - 01.05.02

The collect order has now been added to the FC&C menu. Remember that the stores manifest for hostile and neutral units is not displayed in the CVD/SMD unless that unit is a cargo pod. So, even though you can use the collect order to do a blind collect from a target (one that you know has cargo or that you are guessing has cargo), you can't tell if it has anything or not. In multiplayer new rules will be introduced in order to prevent pilfering of NPC and player cargo items by other players (or even NPCs).

Sorry, I must have sent the message when I was about to cancel it. But anyway here it goes

You can see and collect cargo (from trader transports anyway)

All you have to do is to select a target and you'll see collect menu if the target has cargo to collect. Sometimes the cargopods in transports are empty, booby traps I haven't seen yet

quote:

Originally posted by Pugwash:

quote:

From VCF v1.0.04 - 01.05.02

The collect order has now been added to the FC&C menu. Remember that the stores manifest for hostile and neutral units is not displayed in the CVD/SMD unless that unit is a cargo pod. So, even though you can use the collect order to do a blind collect from a target (one that you know has cargo or that you are guessing has cargo), you can't tell if it has anything or not. In multiplayer new rules will be introduced in order to prevent pilfering of NPC and player cargo items by other players (or even NPCs).

[ 05-30-2002, 02:10: Message edited by: Papi ]