Tactical and Technical Questions

d8alus

DONT BE MEAN TO THE CHICKENS. ONCE I FIND A GOOD BASE. (i was looking into stargazer ) I will LAUNCH ATTACKS TO KILL THE FOLLOWING:

GAMMULANS

INSURGENT

RAIDERS (GAMMULAN)

MORE GAMMULANS

MANY MORE GAMMULANS

LOTSA LOTSA GAMMULANS

_-=YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED=-_

haha. i REALLY gotta stop drinking caffinated drinks

[ 10-26-2002, 01:18 AM: Message edited by: TheBunny ]

Ok, I have two more questions...and you can make all the fun of me you want...

1. What does ordering marines to prep for combat do if they always run around with their weaps and armor?

2. Sometimes when I send my shuttles out, whoever I make pilot them seems to die upon launch...what am I doing wrong?

1. They equip with a combat kit which contains rations,weapons,ammo and a portable jet pack. The rations will last for 8 hours. They also get mission briefing.

Manuel p.58

2. Don't know whats going on there. In your sig put your system profile information and what version of BCM your running (like mine). I've never had that problem!

Edit: Just noticed you got your system specs already, sorry.

[ 10-26-2002, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: LBM ]

quote:

Originally posted by TheBunny:

and the Droidians are wondering "WTF good are we in any of this?" There have been a good number of Droidian suicides this week.

You are all fools - the Droidans will inherit the galaxy when your feeble flesh has rotted away.

Either that, or we'll all rust......

I played as a droidian explorer to check out Stargazer and Obsidia. I died on stargazer.

Maybe its because im using an old version but i deployed my marines on stargazer into violent weather. They lived. So i want out. And died. What is happening there? Maybe they have those AWESOME masks that lets them live. I dont know

[ 10-30-2002, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: TheBunny ]

I've nearly finished my printable version of the appendix. I've now included the trade items and just finishing off the ground units stats. For the all the ships and fighters and that, I have given each an overall score and highlighted their strong and weak points.

I may make this available when completed.

(Covers everything in the online appendix plus a few extra things of my own)

• 5 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by Lightning Bolt Man:

Yeah, me knows that!

I was just wondering if she managed to copy it.

Anyway, welcome aboad mate!

BTW, beware of the Chicken Fleet!

don't worry about the chicken fleet,greyfox andI ate it. 'lock stock and drumstick'burp!

[ 11-30-2002, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Wolferz ]