question regarding campaign

Saldrin

Ok in the seventh mission when you are sent to protect a ship with reactor problems in a hostile region until the tow ship arrives, does the tow ever arrive. The mission has ended and the ship still hasn't arrived. A freindly ship come into the region (The one that is responding to the distress call) but only sits there and does nothing. Am I supposed to do something.

Also, for some reason I send marines with fairly good intelligence out into a shuttle and they keep dying. The ship returns to base but the marine is always dead. Any suggestions on what may be causing this?

The trouble is when you know the scripts by heart you never let them play out so I cant tell you if the events don't play out as intended it sertainly used to work.

I am always waiting in Arima by the gate to Xylan with a shuttle deployed at the start of this mission.

Just tow the ECV-STARBALL to safety with the shuttle once the STARBALL arrives.

Then fly your CC on to xxxxx, nope not telling you'll have to work that one out for yourself

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

This is not the forum for this, meaning you posted this in the wrong forum I beleave

It is.

He is asking for a tip. This forum is for tips requests and sharing of tips.

Jeez people, if you know, help the guy out. I can't believe this.

quote:

Originally posted by StarRider:

quote:

quote:

This is not the forum for this, meaning you posted this in the wrong forum I beleave

It is.

I was just thinking the same thing

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by StarRider:

quote:

quote:

It is.

I was just thinking the same thing
I thought I had.

quote:

Originally posted by Pugwash:

Just tow the ECV-STARBALL to safety with the shuttle once the STARBALL arrives.

• 4 years later...

I hope this is the right place for this.

I decided to replay BCM, just for the fun of it. I've gotten to the prisoner exchange scenario. Now, when I played this before, I was able to do something with the stolen shuttle that would get all of the occupants onto my ship before it self-destructed. The Doctor is saved, and everyone rejoices. I can't seem to duplicate this. I've tried every combination of shuttles, tractors, etc. that I can think of. I've even towed the thing to GalCom HQ with everyone in it and still lost the scenario. Any clues?

• 4 months later...
I hope this is the right place for this.

I decided to replay BCM, just for the fun of it. I've gotten to the prisoner exchange scenario. Now, when I played this before, I was able to do something with the stolen shuttle that would get all of the occupants onto my ship before it self-destructed. The Doctor is saved, and everyone rejoices. I can't seem to duplicate this. I've tried every combination of shuttles, tractors, etc. that I can think of. I've even towed the thing to GalCom HQ with everyone in it and still lost the scenario. Any clues?

Did you ever figure this one out? I am playing UCCE now and on this campaign and I am now in this situation.. I am unable to get the Doctor no matter what I do.

Any ideas on this one?