The Galaxian Probe

Pyromaniac

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a reply to $ilk about his log About Flux-13. if you enter Supernova 10, flux 13 is in that region too right. well flux 13 would end either in: a black hole, supernova 9, or Tarean. according to the galaxy links in the appendix for UC. maybe searching other supernovas. but you can ony get to most of them by flux field, and they have different exit points...like blackholes

• 2 months later...
perhaps after all these years Derek can say whether or not there was anything more to this....or if it was an unfinished partof the game meant to be something more.

But that would spoil the fun wouldn't it? Lets just continue to let our minds speculate.

• 8 months later...

oh and i think thge Nightstar is still in OBSEDIA in 'ROAM' i have a memory of overlooking it while i was there looking for the galaxian probe which i found.

As for Stargazer. it took me half an hour to get to the UTOPIA place in an OC, but nothing happened expect lighting, alot of lightning, around that region, and can someone tell me how to get your AE out of the damn OC?lol