The PTA turret sweet spot

Pyromaniac

quote:

As stated earlier PTA systems engage missles (though they don't do enough damage in time to kill the missle, of course that is what EMD is for.)

Try launching an OTS missle at a starbase and watch as the starbase tears it to shreads.....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only had the one. Rescued it from a destroyed insurgent. It was nice and shiny and everything!

Figured it would teach the insurgent scum a lesson when their own OTS hit them.

I had the site all lined up, launched the OTS. Beamed down to a few klicks away from the starbase.

Watched this missle come down - Beautiful sight it was, then saw this evil, green PTA slice right through it!

I was so upset I dropped my popcorn! Resnig thought was funny which didn't help at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Ive noticed that a great killzone for the Firestorm is about is when your target is balanced between your bottom and side turrets. When fighting on planets, attacking bases, you can turn the ship to half of this angle /

and it can fire upon anything in the way that it can hit. Its a Killzone for the Firestorm that Ive found

• 1 month later...
Guest poojawamanthing

i found out that the megatron's aft PTA's are at a 45 degree angle and are really hard to get firering but are mainly the only ones that fire

-stupid pta's stupidity

• 1 month later...