Use Missiles and save money!

Annihilator

I've finally got it, a way to keep your FC's from using thier missles as often! Buy and arm them with only short range and powerful missles such as Varigants, Questors, and Ralixes. They won't fire them until they are VERY close, and the missles will do so much damage that the enemy will be destroyed before they need to use another missle, and they'll need to wait for another pass to fire another missile if he wasn't destroyed pn the first pass. Good for people who like to save their money like me. Just hated how FC's fired my missles like they cost nothing!

Guest kenny87

I don't even give them missiles, first thing I do after sticking resnig in an empty oc is turn off auto arm on FCs and unload their current missile config.

quote:

Originally posted by Kenworthy:

I don't even give them missiles, first thing I do after sticking resnig in an empty oc is turn off auto arm on FCs and unload their current missile config.

Ya, me too. But it takes forever for them to take out a few fighters, not worth the wait. I allways let my fighters take out the enemies, not my CC, so they get more CK's, and concequently, more AI, BA, and DA.

quote:

Originally posted by DennyMala:

Yeah...but Vagrants, Questors and especially Ralixes costs a lot to buy.....

But what's worse, letting your fighters fire 1 Ralix or 3 Starchilds?

[ 07-05-2004, 10:24 AM: Message edited by: Annihilator ]

• 3 weeks later...