BCM Gold box now on Dreamcatcher site!!

Supreme Cmdr

Your negativity on this forum is beginning to get on our nerves and I'm getting too many PMs about you. The next time you get banned, you're not coming back. And if you edit this message in any way, I will suppress your ability to post. If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it.

[ 01-23-2003, 08:02 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Very, very good work!!! I guess whoever did this knew exactly how to behave to a milestone, an BCM Gold is such one!

I'm sure whoever sees that box will have the following expression:

... and when he will install and run the game-considering he knows what he bought...

From Dreamcatcher BCM Gold

Pentium II 300Mhz or AMD K6-2 350Mhz processor

16MB DirectX 8 compliant 3D graphics card

------------

Maybe a PIII 450 should be minimum. I have run BCM on an Athlon 500, 256mb RAM, Rage128 Pro, and when near a planet, external views get a bit choppy. I think 3000ad should up the minimum requirement for this game.

Oh, and run BCM on a K6-2 350????????aaaaahahahah

YEAH......, RIGHT!!!!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Fox__Trot:

I want to see the bcg box!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think they are redesigning it. They did to the BCM:Gold one. (if that picture with the yelloy gold edintion text on it was supposed to be the box)

Anyways, the SC post seems to say it all:

quote:

Its just a prototype so far and is not final. The final version will up - along with the BCG one - when they're done.

• 2 weeks later...