Its showtime!!! Now read this......

Supreme Cmdr

Lets get this show on the road.

The first VCF is now online. This first patch will be released as soon as the game starts shipping so that Radeon users can play the game out of the box.

The second entry in there is minor and doesn't affect anything.

I am going to be installing Solobug (a bug reporting tool) on the server soon. It will allow the posting of bugs directly into the database which I can then search and sort out. This alleviates issues related to having to read through tons of posts, looking for bug reports.

As with all previous BC titles, the rules are clear. Here they are again:

[*]Once you have the game, you must first register. Failure to do this, will result in you not getting speedy tech support. Enter as much info as possible in the form. This way, once I see a bug from you, I can look up your details without having to ask for information you already have in there. e.g. video card type etc

[*]READ the VCF and the FAQ first before posting. This cannot be stressed enough.

[*]Do NOT create a thread if the issue is already being discussed in another thread.

[*]If you bought the title, it means that you are part of an elite group of gamers who knows their system inside out. Either that or you are an aspiring elite person. If you're not one of these, don't post until you've learned the ropes.

[*]It is assumed that your system, prior to installing and running BCM, meets with at least the minimum requirements for running the game. This is documented on page 3 of the manual, on the box and on the products page. It is further assumed that you have installed the latest mouse, video and sound drivers, in addition to DX8b or DX81 (currently in Beta) and other drivers your system may need, e.g. Via 4-in-1 drivers.

[*]This board runs on a NO FLAMES policy. The first flame, disrespect or any other hostile post, will be met with swift and sudden action. Regardless of whether you own ten copies of the game or whether you own all three titles in the series, step out of line and you WILL be banned.

Owning the game does not entitle you to access to this forum.

[*]The [email protected] address is monitored regularly as always. Any issues sent to that address and which are already discussed here, will be deleted.

[*]3DFX Voodoo and Radeon cards are NOT SUPPORTED in ANY shape or form. As such, don't expect ANY patches or fixes going forward. Sure you can post any issues you are having, in the hopes that someone has a suggestion. But don't expect anything beyond that - expecially not from 3000AD. The same goes for any driver related issues. For these, go complain to your hardware manufacturer.WE CANNOT FIX DRIVER PROBLEMS.

[ 11-03-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]