Product Release News

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by Marc Wubbema:

All right , i hope one of em accepts Pay-pal, or I need to do this through a 3rd person that actually has a creditcard.

You can order a Debit Visa or Mastercard from Paypal don't ya know. (and it's free)

You can purchase this not at the low price of $49.99 or the low low price of $39.99 folks hold on to your hats but it's being offered at the insanely low price of $29.99. Get yours while supplies last.

Ugh, I have got to stop watching those infomercials.

You will not only get the game (or The Game, that is), but also, if you ordered right now, we also include This Fine Community ™ at no extra cost.

Yes, you definitely should stop watching those infomercials. And me, too...

Regards

As for me, I'm kind of bummed. My PC still doesn't even match up with the minimum requirements for this. (For UC, it was above minimum but not quite at recommended).

I was kind of silently hoping during the last several months leading up to this that an absolutely amazing, unheralded (and ludicrous) miracle would occur and the minimum requirements would change to fit my PC.

And me stuck midway between major upgrade cycles on my PC. Looks like I'm going to have to wait this one out until then.