Universal Combat : A World Apart - NOW ON SALE!!

Supreme Cmdr

UCAWA is ready to ship. Some of the e-commerce partners (e.g. TryGames) are not yet online but will be later this week.

However, our primary distributor BMT Micro now have their orders page up. The links are on the main sales page.

Orders placed for UCAWA today, will start shipping tomorrow or Friday. So if you want it for the weekend, put a rush on the shipping.

Note that we are only taking pre-orders for UCG. It is not scheduled to ship until first week of September.

Our official multiplayer servers for UCAWA won't be up until next week due to them being upgraded as they will no longer be running UC games as of Monday August 8th.

[ 08-21-2005, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

WARNING: This version of the game requires an internet connection in order for the CD-KEY to be validated for both single and multiplayer. This will be done only once; unless you uninstall the game.

Hopefully this isn't a stupid question.

Does this mean if I don't have an internet connection at home I am S.O.L., even if I order from BTMicro and get the CD version, or can the CD-Key be validated on a computer other than the one being played on?

quote:

Originally posted by Matchoo:

quote:

WARNING: This version of the game requires an internet connection in order for the CD-KEY to be validated for both single and multiplayer. This will be done only once; unless you uninstall the game.

Does this mean if I don't have an internet connection at home I am S.O.L., even if I order from BTMicro and get the CD version, or can the CD-Key be validated on a computer other than the one being played on?

You can auth the game from any computer.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by Matchoo:

quote:

You can auth the game from any computer.
Ordered

Just an FYI, I've been advised that production won't start until tomorrow. So no orders are going to ship out until Mon/Tue of next week from BMT Micro.

TryMedia says their site will be ready by the end of next week.

The other sites e.g. www.boonty.com and the portals which use www.streamtheory.com, www.digitalriver.com etc will also be online within the next 7-10 days I'm told.

quote:

ok my question is, in say like 5yrs IF i wanted to reinstall this game would it still get validated? thats one of the few reasons im kinda sceptical of digital distribution.