Universal Combat : A World Apart printed manual - NOW ON SALE!!

Supreme Cmdr

As previously mentioned, I recently decided to have printed manuals done for those who want to have it. BMT Micro will start shipping them out on August 29th. These are in limited quantity, so if you want one, now would be a good time to pre-order one as I don't intend on doing another production run.

You can order over here.

The manual and keyboard sheet are out of production and on their way to BMT Micro. They will be getting them in (from Canada) by Monday. Which means that they should start shipping them by Wednesday next week.

I got sample copies and they're quite nice. The good thing about the UCAWA manual is that not only does it contain the full manual, but also all the revision text in the manual revision PDF (included in UC), a bunch of data that was previously in PDF files; as well as text (quite a bit) that is unique to UCAWA. Of course it also has a full size version of the IHS on the inside front cover and the fp HUD on the inside back cover.

Once again, these are in limited supply as I have NO intentions of doing a second print run once this supply runs out (as I expect that it will).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FYI, when I ordered the Manual and keysheet from your order page it still included the $5 shipping for the UCAWA CD even though I removed the CD from the order.

So I was charged $5 US Shipping $6 shipping for the manual/keysheet and $9.99 for the product. I know this is something to take up with BMT, but I thought I should mention it.

Edit: Just got an email from them and they credited me for the $5