Universal Combat Pre-Orders

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

=Shipping: Amazon.com's shipping rates and policies

Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

darn, i prefer to order from amazon. i have an account with them and as such they don't carry me through the credit card red tape, i just add to account and confirm a checkout and thats it. all info is already in.

ill wait to see if that status changes upon release.

It costs more, but there are services that reship from a US address.

Just find a local shipping company that maintains a US address, pay the fee and agree to pay the shipping charges, then add that address to Amazon.

After that you can order anything you want if you pay the price.

No big surprise since perfection takes time, but the rls date has been pushed back to 11/20.

As far as I'm concerned, take your time Derek! If it doesn't get released for another year in order to make it better, add new features, bug test, etc... us faithful will wait!

Odered mine a while back on EB-Games.

Today I got an email that my order was cancelled, even though I got a confirmation email that stated the release date (no mention of cancellation in this second mail) a few days back.

Naturally I replied to find out why it was cancelled (I didn't).

Anyone else with this problem?

quote:

Anyone else with this problem?

I received a courtesy email from them a couple of days ago with a release date change from 11/13 to 11/20. Of course, thats not a cancellation.

From their helpdesk:

quote:

It is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain verification information from banks outside of the U.S. and Canada. All customers outside of the U.S. and Canada must contact their credit card issuing bank and ask them to release address verification information to EBgames.com. Without this verification we will be unable to process your International order.

Could that be your problem?