Universal Combat Gold - NOW ON SALE!!

Supreme Cmdr

UCG will start shipping out of BMT Micro early next week. You can order it directly from the main sales page.

The e-commerce download versions from DigitalRiver (RegNow), IGN Direct2Drive etc, will be online at some point this month. I have no control over those schedules.

Also, note that if you don't already own a copy of UC, you can order the printed UCAWA manual from BMT Micro. Very few sections are unique to UCAWA. The original UC manual is also on the UCG disk in PDF format.

quote:

Originally posted by Darkling:

Allrighty then, I'll give it a shot.

The graphics engine is entirely different (since it is based on the original UC version) etc. Because of this, it has much less system requirements than UCAWA.

The new scenarios are all different from those in UCAWA. I was actually originally going to just port the UCAWA scenarios for use in UCG thereby saving myself some work. But I decided against it in order to avoid confusion. The good thing about this is that since there won't be a UCAWA Gold product, I might do a Special Edition which will contain ALL the scenarios from every BC/UC game ever developed. If I end up doing this, it could be a Q2/06 release.

• 3 weeks later...