New Product Announcement

Supreme Cmdr

It has been kept under wraps for quite some time. It was originally supposed to be a Q3/06 (Sept) release, but I just want it out of the way so that we can focus on UCO and our XBox360 title.

Quite a supprise there SC, it'll be nice to have all the campaigns under one game. Of course there is a nostalgia about pulling out the old CD's and firing them up

quote:

Originally posted by Prez:

Wow. I didn't see this coming at all. And the release date is so soon! Have I just not been paying enough attention, or has this been a really well kept secret up until now?

Actually the release date was a [now corrected] typo. Its not due out until Q3/06; around the end of Sept. to early Oct.

I am also going to be releasing an expansion add-on for UCAWA which contains the engine tweaks as well as Episode 2 of the A World Apart campaign scenario and a second scenario. This will be available for download only and will require a previous UCAWA install. The pricing is set at $19.99.

More on this next week once it has all be finalized.

• 4 weeks later...

Refresh your browser.

Also, we are no longer going to release the Episode 2 add-on because it no longer makes sense and would just cause me logistical/patching nightmares.

So, it has been rolled into UCSE.

Everyone needs to read the updated (today!) UCSE and UCLE product info PDF files on the products pages.

• 1 month later...

UCSE is in its final RC build and is on target to be released in August.

I am planning on releasing a demo for it shortly before the release.

I also added eight new IA scenarios and the product info PDF file has thus been updated with this information.

• 1 month later...