BattleStar Galactica

LostInSpace

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoops. Haven't seen the tape yet. Oh well. I'll learn not to check this thread before then.

Last week's was good. Scar. Almost felt bad for the poor old thing.

At least they're hinting about going back to Caprica.

Wonder when they will destroy the Pegasus? Good plot device for now but with the Resurrection ship gone they don't quite need it.

I also wonder if the ratings are good enough to keep it going. If they find Earth or someplace good enough. If it gets canned I wonder if they will do a snappy wrap it up like Voyager? Guess I'll find out like everyone else. (Goes off to order Season 2)

Its rubbish. I fracking hate it and have no intentions of wasting any more of my time even bothering with it. I'll wait for the DVD for this season when it comes out.

I thought I hated Enterprise; but I think BSG takes my resentment to a whole different level. There is no fracking what this rubbish is going to last as long as ones like SG1 or even SGA have lasted.

quote:

Probably *sniff* This weeks episode was sad. First Billy gets dumped and then he dies Poor billy...

I didn't watch last weeke's episode because it didn't really look too good to me. So..how did Billy die?

He along with Dee, Lee Adama and half a dozen other people got taken hostage by extremists. At the end of the episode when the Colonials try a takeover, Billy distracts one of the attackers and takes a gun and shots another terrorist.

Unfortunatly, said terrorist oesn't die instantly and manages to fire off a return shot which hits Billy in the gut.

He didn't really have a chance and he died in Dee's arms.( What is even sadder, is that at the beginning of the episode he asked Dee to marry him and she said no.)

I hate Dee, it seems she's become nothing more than a sexual object to the writers. And why did Billy have to die? I mean he was a good guy and Lee needs to stop being such a fracking protagionst (sp?). Alwasy the "hero" or whatnot.

If it wasn't for Billy Dee would be dead and we never actually see her moan for him. Just crying when he dies. I wanna see her look at a picture of him in a future ep before going to bed or something. She made the wrong choice.

The unofficial reason is that the actor playing Billy wanted to go on to do other things.

I have to agree with you though, here recovery was a really quick. Even taking the 1 month lapse between Billy's death and last weeks episode, it was rather rushed her getting over him.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay the season finale was the biggest suprise and one of the best cliffhangers ever! I am just in disbelief regarding the direction the show has taken! I cant believe we have to wait till October to see what happened. Great EP

PS

If this is a dream sequence I am with the SC on this show. DO NOT FRACK THIS UP!

quote:

Originally posted by Prez:

OH YEAH!? Well... 'Firefly' was a big turd! So there!

Wot?!?! Thems fighting words my friend!!!

LOL!!! I'm just messing with you guys. I just don't like the show. The bad thing is that I missed a bunch of episodes because I didn't like the ones I saw enough to keep following it. Maybe I'll just get the DVDs when they come out and do a marathon.

For one thing, that idiot Giaz (sp) is such an annoying fool, that I cringe anytime I see him on screen. Actually, I just switch to another channel.

originally posted by Raziel

quote:

..wait until July..

I cleary saw a returning in October tag at the end of the show. The other SCi-Fi friday shows will be back in July but BSG.. I hope I'm wrong.