Movie: Gone in 60 Seconds

So I had heard that this one was a remake of an older flick but I have never seen the original, if someone can tell me if it is as good or better as the new one, please do.

Anyways, this movie is really fun. If you love cars (like my date does :) ) even better. There's some wickedly nice wheels in this flick. I also really liked most of the characters, and thought the actors did a good job playing them.

The movie takes a bit more setting up then the fast paced preview makes it appear, but the plot is clever enough (not having seen the original) that I didn't feel it was lagging at any point, I was too caught up in it.

Original Gone in 60 Seconds is what I would calla B movie and a cult classic. Cinematics were somewhat crude if I remember correctly. Nothing near what I have seen on the current version previews. Nor did the original have any big name actors involved.

Haven't seen the new one - yet. The Irony is that the coppers are doing the same BMC about new flick as they did when the original flick came out. Since both visually show how simple it is to break into and steal vehicles.

Gotta love that 1st Ammendment smile.gif

TTFN

[This message has been edited by Gallion (edited 06-16-2000).]