Bad movies I like.

Kevin Trotter

quote:

whoa!! Tremors is my all-time favorite B flick and I didn't know about a #4. Gotta grab that when I go out next.

Yep, tis my favorite as well...if you go here you can see preview clips from Tremors 4.

quote:

I haven't seen a new series on USA in a while, did they can it?

Based up what I've read on the SciFi Channel forums, the cancelled it.

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

quote:

whoa!! Tremors is my all-time favorite B flick and I didn't know about a #4. Gotta grab that when I go out next.

Yep, tis my favorite as well...if you go here you can see preview clips from Tremors 4.

quote:

I haven't seen a new series on USA in a while, did they can it?

Based up what I've read on the SciFi Channel forums, the cancelled it.

Bastards.

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

Drive is the best straight to video movie ever made. You guys should all rent it asap.

Mark Dacascos

Kadeem Hardison

Brittany Murphy

On of the best Scifi/action flicks ever.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fox__Trot

I loved army of darkness ...

one (yes its three) word: The martian chronicles

I DARE any of you to watch all THREE volumes of this movie... it brings me such joy when someone does

• 2 weeks later...

Tremors was amazing, one of the best B movies ever made. Fred Ward and Kevin Bacon are what made it so good though, so I haven't liked any of the sequels all that much.

In general, Fred Ward is in quite a few of my favorite bad movies:

Tremors, Naked Gun 33 1/3, Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins, and Timerider: The Adventure of Lyle Swann. He was also in a few good ones like The Right Stuff and Uncommon Valor.

Other great/bad movies that I like:

Big Trouble in Little China

Robocop 1 and 2

Motorama

Six String Samurai

Heroic Trio series

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, it's old (1980s as I recall) it's cheesy. It is based on the BBC radio program (which actually came before the books).

Dune. David Lynch, 1984. People seem to have a love/hate relationship with this movie, primarily depended on whether the person has read the books or not before watching it.

I read the books because I loved this movie, and I think that it is infinitly better than that miniseries they had on SciFi, damn they had such stupid costumes, (Reverend Mother Cher and her stupid winged hat *grumble* grumble*)

Those user reviews of Stranded look pretty bleak. It kind of sounds like Legend of the Rollerblade 7, a movie that my friends and I rented after reading that it was a> really bad and b> filmed almost entirely without a script. It's only about 80 minutes long, but we felt like we had been watching it for DAYS.

A great (bad) parody of HK cinema is Kung Fu Rascals. Les Claypool from Primus plays the main bad guy, which in itself is worth seeing.