Movie Night - Vertical Limit

Supreme Cmdr

• 4 weeks later...

The beginning of the movie is one of the most powerfull parts of the movie! I saw the making of it on HBO and a lot of the stuff was really done at K2. I give it my thumbs up biggrin.gif!! It makes me think of Star Trek (II -III) with the whole needs of the many out weighing the needs of the few or one and then vice a versa, the needs of the one out weighing the many. Definetely a movie that is thought provoking and makes you think, it's not just about action. All though the actions rocks! Go see it!-)

I went along to this movie thinking that it would be a Cliffhanger 2, but I was pleasantly surprised by this cool movie. I recommend put this on your list of must-see movies.

ACK!!!! terrible movie... I would have fallen asleep except for all the explosions. VERY unrealistic. The helicopter staying so close to the side moving around like that. the Nitro getting bumped around and everything like that and not exploding. That old guys wife just happened to show up when that explosion went off... that one hook the lady was holding that what just stuck it looked like a couple of inches into the snow holding 2 people. as with any government why would they send so much extra nitro?? many other examples I just cant think of them right now... because I saw that movie liek 2 weeks ago...

I admit there were a few( mind you A FEW) ok parts most of them were just humor though... as with that guy who was trying to kiss his butt goodbye.(I dont think cursing is allowed on this board)

please flame me for this if you want to I dont care....

------------------

My crew says "Our Commander is like a mule with a spinning wheel no one knows how he got it and danged if he knows how to use it....."

I liked it because it was a fun movie... I believe there's such a thing as good quality cheese, and you don't find it very often these days. Remember Big Trouble in Little China? Evil Dead 2?? Heck, I busted out my copy of Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins on my last ski trip! :)

Good-fun-flick. Especialy liked the two brothers, made for great characters! =)

"It would be better for you to eat this can, then what's in it!"