Movie Night: AI

Eclipse

Not too bad, not too good, why couldn't they just END THE THING!?!?!!

Starts predictable and then manages to go crazy at the end.

Starts Speilberg, ends Kubrik.

Sounds about right.

The only thing that I didnt find right is that poor Kubrik, barely got any credit.

(heh advanced apologies for mispelling names.)

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

why couldn't they just END THE THING!?!?!!

Heh, you could say that again... when you think its over, they add another scene... It was pretty tiresome...

all in all it was a good movie

[ 07-07-2001: Message edited by: Herro YuY ]

quote:

Originally posted by Game_Ender:

I thought it was a very good movie but it ended with a both kubric and Speilberg. The homerace dies (kubric) but the boy is happy (Speilberg).

Gee thanks. Anymore movies you want to blow for me?

Nah, j/k -- wasn't planning on seeing it anyway.

I would rather have read Pinoccio. Oh wait, I just saw it on the Big Screen!

It had it's good points, but not one of old Steve's better projects........

..."uh, Steve we need a happy ending really bad........I know!!! ALIENS!...or super robots, whichever they were"

quote:

Originally posted by Korono Lakeela:

..."uh, Steve we need a happy ending really bad........I know!!! ALIENS!...or super robots, whichever they were"

ROFL

I believe they were aliens... lol or super robots...didn't really matter because I was a) half asleep B) lost all feeling in my legs and c) got completly lost cause of thos "super bots"... and it still took close to 30 minutes to do conclude(sp?) the damnd film!

P.S. I like that bear bot that followed david around, he was prolly the coolest thing in the film LOL

[ 07-10-2001: Message edited by: Herro YuY ]

LOL, i tried to say something that would not spoil it and say how had ideas of both directors. All in all niether of those things spoil the movie much and you can kinda see it comeing.

I agree it did take long to conclude. Yyou are thinking, "That was good movie, but a sad ending... Wait it isn't over yet." 30 minutes later "Finnally, it ended."

I agree, they could have given it a real cold but thought provoking ending if they had just stopped filming 30 minutes from the end. ...Instead we get a very mixed conclusion... was it good? ...was it bad? I dunno. I will say I LOVED the opening shot with the super (I'm going with bio-mechanical) aliens, so that was ...neat and stuff. Maybe it's just because I was sitting in the front row...

Yeah, where do I get one of those bears??