Night at the movies : K-PAX

Supreme Cmdr

I saw this movie too, for those that watched it- did you guys see how the alien manifested the guy 'Pete' so that the psycholigist would want to save him, then after the pyscholigist found out what happened to the poor man, the alien left his body so the pyscholigist would look after him, and see to his recovery? Thus helping the poor man whose family was killed.

quote:

Originally posted by mO:

I saw this movie too, for those that watched it- did you guys see how the alien manifested the guy 'Pete' so that the psycholigist would want to save him, then after the pyscholigist found out what happened to the poor man, the alien left his body so the pyscholigist would look after him, and see to his recovery? Thus helping the poor man whose family was killed.

uhm yeah, and?

Remember first of all that the alien was friends with the guy whose family was kiled. Also that the alien didn't know that he would be sent to a psychiatric hospital. That just happened by pure coincidence at the begining. So, as far as I could tell, it was purely coincidental I think. Unless I missed something.

Besides, since he was only allowed to take one person back, he could've taken his friend back, not Bess, a total stranger.

Well, the reason I think its not just coincidental is because when the pyschiatrist metions that he feels like he's been chosen, do you remember?

plus the alien had the power to go ANYWHERE he wanted(when he decides to take a trip around to grrenland or whatever) so if he wanted to leave he could have left anywhere anytime.