Halo Jump Movie

Supreme Cmdr

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

that was just awesome.

Its final I HAVE to get an Xbox now. M$ should buy this movie from this guy and use it in their TV adds.

Call it Xbox olympics.

damn, I thought it was a PC game. I was about to sacrifice my left nut to get that game.

BTW chief, I DO expect our marines to flop, flap their arms much more, and squeal louder than those guys.

"Um. I don't think it is anymore. Read the official webpage. I forget the address though."

from bungie.org:

quote:

it says 'Only on Xbox'! Does that mean the PC version was cancelled?

No. As it says clearly on our forum (where this question comes up most often):

"Only on Xbox" means

"Not on any other console".

It does NOT mean

"Never coming to Mac or PC".

Halo WILL be coming to Mac and PC.

This has been confirmed, specifically, literally dozens of times by many Bungie employees, including Matt Soell (Community Liason), Jon Kimmich (Halo Product Planner), and Alex Seropian (co-founder of Bungie).

It was suppose to be on PC first... I hate MS... well, its more like a love/hate relationship. I was looking forward to some heavy LAN playing when I first heard about that game... Not i have to wait even longer.

quote:

Originally posted by Kenada:

It was suppose to be on PC first... I hate MS... well, its more like a love/hate relationship. I was looking forward to some heavy LAN playing when I first heard about that game... Not i have to wait even longer.

Its only phenomenal on the XBox primarily because its the only fp shooter so far, thats been fun on a console.

IMHO, when it comes out on the PC, I don't expect anyone to lose sleep over it. It will have the same effect as any cross-over ported title. But then again, we'll just have to wait and see.

LOL This is great.

quote:

Its only phenomenal on the XBox primarily because its the only fp shooter so far, thats been fun on a console.

SC, have you forgotten GoldenEye. At the time that it came out I personally felt this was better than MANY computer FP Shooters. And I have a feeling that because of the fact that the X-Box is like a little computer in itself, it should hit it pretty big in the PC industry.