Night at the movies - Spider Man

Supreme Cmdr

This movie puts the cool in cool. Damn fine job and the stunts, visual effects etc, are all top-notch. The actor who players crotchety ol' Jamie Jameson (dunno his name; but he's that bald psycho from HBO's prison drama) got that part down to the letter. Each time he came on screen, it was just a scream. Frigging hilarious - haircut and all.

10/10

Gonna go see it again this weekend

I can't wait for Daredevil!!! Also got to see the teaser for Hulk. Eric Bana (the Delta Force specialOps guy from Blackhawk Down) is Dr. Bruce Banner. Eric's kinda smooth and should do a good job. I hope.

Good show and altogether a good try at staying true to the origin of Spiderman with the exception of the web-slinger's web-shooters. And, oh, don't forget about the M.J. part as well.

I am such a geek, if I do say so myself!!!

[ 05-05-2002, 07:55: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

Totally Awesome movie, and even the wife liked it.

Did any of you stay for upcomming The Incredible Hulk movie trailer that was played after the credits got done? I tried, but they didn't show it during my viewing. Oh well.

11/10!!!

I liked this better than X-Men. Heh, I'd rather see Spidey over Wolverine any day of the week.

Favorite scene: Parker trying to figure out web-shooting, and then taking his first swing straight into the side of a building. I almost fell out of my seat laughing.

>This movie puts the cool in cool. Damn fine job >and the stunts, visual effects etc,

You should pick up a copy of Spiderman The Movie "The game" It runs on just about any platform. I have the PC version and it's a HOOT! Zipping around at ease with fluid acrobatics, web swinging, web shooting, the works. A Game Pad is a MUST! It's a little rough around the edges with awkward camera control at times, but the grapics and animation are awsome. Once you master the controls, You can have a lot of fun zipping around beating up bad guys. The control is exceptionally agile and allows for some pretty interesting fighting, The acrobatic combo moves are fenominal!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Grayfox

well after about a month of waiting, i finally went and seen it. it definitely rocked, but they screwed up the storyline in parts which kinda peeved me cause i was a huge fan of the comicbook.

i didnt see it being to difficult to do the story right, and it still being cool... oh well

still in all, excellent movie.

9/10

quote:

Originally posted by Rosko:

Wow, the trailer didn't look that good, but after the positive reaction here, I can't wait to see it.

Have you been paying attention to the weekly box office figures??? The Movie was still number 3 after almost a month. Flops don't make that much money.