Bowling For Columbine Movie

Lotharr

Facts are facts, no matter what source they come from, this article has a LOT of facts in it, that can be checked and referenced.

That is why I posted it, but if you lazy people who wish to think of Michael Moore as some knight on a crusade, go ahead, but he is the scummiest of the scum. He is out for himself, by himself and to hell with actual facts.

I would say that he lives in a fantasy, but that would be lying, the man knows the truth, he just doesn't like the truth, so he makes stuff up and calls it news, documentaries etc. He then sends them off to Europe, to be celebrated by America haters over there, and then brings it here on that coattail, to be had by all our little publicly schooled sheeple to lap up like little dogs, thinking that it's fact, but being the sheeple that they are, they do NOT bother to look at the source, or these socalled facts he spouts, and so he get an even bigger following of sheeple.

The man is an egomaniac, and knows what it takes to get his name out. I would shoot him as much as look at the lazy fat white man.

He is indeed the title of his book.

The only difference between Moore and _______

(insert appropriate right-wing ******* in the spot provided) is that he is on the left. He uses many of the same tactics Liddy , Limbaugh and the like and is no better and certainly no worse.

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

He uses many of the same tactics Liddy , Limbaugh and the like and is no better and certainly no worse.

What tactics? Blame everything bad on Clinton?

how could anyone,........anyone possibly even think and conceive to think that this is or would be an interesting movie...

what possible deed of good is done by this?

and dont tell me fund raising for victims.

the film maker wants hanging from the nearest gallow.

I saw this movie before I saw this post, I didn't think any one else besides me watched it. The funny part is most of you downing it havn't watched it either. I enjoyed the movie a lot, that's all I'll say. You should all know how I feel about Jag. I side a bit with Race.

• 2 months later...

quote:

how could anyone,........anyone possibly even think and conceive to think that this is or would be an interesting movie...

quote:

Yeah, right, like I am actually going to watch this piece of excrement?

quote:

next time ill take 7$ and wipe my a$$ with it and i would probably get better use out of my cash... sheesh

Michael Moore wins an Oscar for Best Documentary Feature....and the emoticon community freaks out!

Well not all....

Hear the interview after....

http://www.oscar.com/oscarnight/winners/win_32297.html

Guest Grayfox

ya, i laughed heartily when he got booed. then the people that appluaded him felt like idiots and they sat back down... priceless.

figure it would take at least one assclown to ignore the "no using the oscars for anti war statements" thing.