Enemy Of The State (and others)

Charles Lindsey

Way cool. And scary.

Especially considering a friend of mine travelled through New York last week. His children called the cell phone to check on them. Two minute call. When he got back down south here his cell provider had called. Someone had cloned his number and had been using it all weekend.

The others: Forces of Nature was pretty good. Universal Soldier: The Return; NOT. Desert Heat, not that one either.

A bit behind on my rentals but that's what I've seen.

Charles/Chavik

Not to send this too far off topic but I thought you guys might be interested...

It's a movie called Time Code, and it's very unique in that the four main characters each have a digital camera that films them throught the movie (not in hand-held Blair Witch style though). The four cameras never cut throughout the entire film so it's all done in one take, no editing. What's really amazing is that the four characters interact with each other throughout the movie so the camera's have to basicly "meet up" in real time, and none of this appears to be filmed on a set.

They split the movie screen into four sections and the video from all four cameras are shown at the same time so you see all 4 seamlessly. Does it work? Check out the trailer... http://www.spe.sony.com/movies/timecode/trailer.html

The earthquake scene is an example of what the movie will be like in the theater. Could be good, if not at least unique.

(Patiently awaiting the Fight Club DVD release)