New Battlestar Galactica series confirmed

argee

X-MEN director Bryan Singer will be the executive producer. It will be a syndicated show but they may do a deal with SciFi along the lines of The Invisible Man where new eps appear first on SciFi channel and then on the syndies a few weeks later. Follow this link for more info.

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=8230

X-Men director? Good grief, I hope they dont bring the X-Men movie scriptwriters with that guy.

I wonder if they will turn Galactica into another beat down series with cliche after cliche frown.gif Its very likely.

Get the guy that wrote B5 or the guy that made Galactica in the first place as the scriptwriters and it will be glorious!

Galactica itself became a beat-down series once they put that whiz-kid into the plot.

It was one thing to have Lorne Greene as the fleeing Senator-cum-President leading a ragtag fleet of refugees to a mythical Earth. Lots of drama there. But when the whiz-kid was added, every adult became a dolt and nobody risked doing anything without first seeing what the genius had to say about it.

I think the last good episode was the one that stranded Starbuck on the planet forever.

What wiz kid? You talking about Galactica 1980? 1980 sucked so bad its not even considered Galactica, but rather an education rip-off of it.

Gawd 1980 sucked so bad it made me turn back to watching Sesame Street. *brrr*

ROFLMAO!!! cwm2.gif

I'd like to see a remake of Space 1999, or maybe UFO!!! lol I loved space 1999, I just thought UFO was a hoot!!!

cwm11.gif

------------------

CMDR Jaguar

GCV Excelsior

This is not just a game, It's a life unto itself!!

ICQ# 24007233