Pitch Black

Supreme Cmdr

Yes, very. Tres cool aliens. Tres cool eclipse scene.

I liked the beginning. Reminds me of trying to fly the BC in atmosphere.

------------------

Commander S. Badgerius

GCV-Diligence

Prime Fleet

S36 Commander, Gamma Wing

I think that I will keep the lights on from now on. It was a good, "Things go bump in the night", movie. >------------------

Cmdr. Maxamillian (MAX)

GCV-Dreadnaught

GALCOM

Prime Fleet

ICQ#48334198

Shipsmotto: "Retreat? Hell!"

[This message has been edited by Maxamillian (edited 02-23-2000).]

*echoing laughter in the background* MUAHAHAHAAHAHA.... now THOSE are WRAITHS! wink.gif (the aliens!)

------------------

Fleet Commander

Daniel "Tac" Londono

GCV Usagi

=Wraith Fleet=

"Hard,Fast, Furious...FIRST!"

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I was actualy expecting it to be a tad better (after opening my mouth and shouting out about the flick in another thread). But it was still REALLY fun, and had some excelent cinematography.

As far as I can see the next "good one" I'm looking forward to is the WWII U-Boat one called U-571 with Harvey Keitel. If you haven't seen the preview check it out, it's at the official sight http://www.u-571.com/ under downloads. Well worth it!

Oh yeah, I've had alot of people tell me to skip Mission to Mars, so I pass that little warning on to you folks.

Guest Xlogic

Pitch Black was awesome ... a warning tho, DONT GO SEE MISSION TO MARS! It was totaly lame .. and a waste of money ...

------------------

Cmdr. Xlogic

UCV Vagabond

Pick battles big enough to matter, yet small enough to win.

Guest Xlogic

Pitch Black was awesome ... a warning tho, DONT GO SEE MISSION TO MARS! It was totaly lame .. and a waste of money ...

------------------

Cmdr. Xlogic

UCV Vagabond

Pick battles big enough to matter, yet small enough to win.

Guest Xlogic

Check out the Pitch Black website ( www.pitchblack.com ) for some really cool info on the storyline. It includes a flash movie in comic book form illustrating Riddicks ecsape from prison. It also shows Riddick getting his super cool eyes! It gives some background info on the other characters as well,.. even a little romance that i wasnt aware of between Paris and (go read for yourself =) It also has a few screenshots and all together its an awesome website.

------------------

Cmdr. Xlogic

UCV Vagabond

"Pick battles big enough to matter, yet small enough to win."