CatWoman

LostInSpace

Saw the trailer with Van Helsing this past week.

I think the headgear part of the costume is. Well, rubbish - and corny looking. It looks just like the Daredevil one, though that one seemed to fit Ben's head better than this.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Saw the trailer with Van Helsing this past week.

I think the headgear part of the costume is. Well, rubbish - and corny looking. It looks just like the Daredevil one, though that one seemed to fit Ben's head better than this.

You're right about the headgear. In the Photo Gallery there's a side shot of it. Don't know if anyone can do a better job portraying CatWoman than Michelle Pfeiffer did. However, Halle Berry sure is eye candy .

I'm card carrying member of the CatWoman movie haters society. Halle Berry is not a very skilled actor, she just pushed all the right buttons to get where she is. Ie - she's cute as a button. That just dosn't get anywhere with me. And that costume looks TERRIBLE. Where'd she get that? Condom Revolution? Prediction - another movie as lame as Daredevil (Hate that movie also)... but with Halle Berry. She should stick to magazine spreads, she just dosnt have the skill to make anyone care about her characters. No, not even in Monster's Ball.

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

I saw the preview at VH this week also. i have to say.. I think Catwoman looks like a MAJOR FLOP!.. It just reeks Cheese to me.

The Costume is just part of the Problem. Catwoman is a great filler or additional character in a movie. She is just not big screen solo material.

• 3 weeks later...

I loved DD, but Catwoman looks like worthless effort to get money outta of the superhero movie gig.

The story makes no sense and isn't even attempting to follow the comic books plus in every trailer I've seen all it tries to show off is Halle Berry's body and well I don't care how a person looks as long as it makes sense within the movie and well it doesn't.

I loved DD, but Catwoman looks like worthless effort to get money outta of the superhero movie gig.

The story makes no sense and isn't even attempting to follow the comic books plus in every trailer I've seen all it tries to show off is Halle Berry's body and well I don't care how a person looks as long as it makes sense within the movie and well it doesn't.

Yeah I know they are doing the FF movie... that should be great. Dunno about the Silver Surfer... but I'd be up for that too! *Ponders how cool it would be to see the Herald of Galactus storyline played out*

Catwoman looks horrific as far as the trailer is concerned. Halle Berry has the best rack in Hollywood (Swordfish) but I don't think she can save this clunker. I thought Michelle Pfeiffer was purrrrfect in Batman 2... she just aint got the goods to pull it off anymore. This Catwoman movie looks way too cartoonish... Halle should have stuck with Storm.

Peace