Night at the Xbox DVD player thingy.. Kill Bill Vol 2

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

Guest Hellbinder[CE]

Wow.. What a departure from the First movie. This movie is very different in style and content. I really liked most of it. Great Story and character development. Amazing sense of Style.

Tell me guys.. Who have seen KB2..

Was not David Carridine Just freaking AWESEOME as Bill? This is simply the best roll he has ever played and he nailed it perfectly. What an amazing character. Violent, evil.. and yet some strange sense of honor that makes no sense, yet makes you really like the guy dispite the fact he is a Murdering bastard.

What a break from The Kung-Fu style characters he usually plays. It really points out just what a truely talented Character actor he is.

The BEST performance, and the one that Flored me was the mexican Father guy. Did you guys realize thats the same actor who played the redneck Sherrif who comes to the Church in the First one? That Guy has MAD MAD skillz as an actor. Wow..

Love love love lvoe love these films! So much so that I had the (far superior) ultra-gory Japanese Collector's Edition of Vol. 1 imported.

I just can't wait for the Special Edition with both movies cut back together (inluding the japanese cut of Vol 1) including some new extra footage!

A lot of people like to pick which of the movies they like best - but they really have to be seen together as a single film. Anyhoo, Vol 2 is a definate must-buy for movie lovers everywhere.

I hate the DVD for one simple reason:

NO AUDIO COMMENTARY

I was so looking forward to hearing QT babble endlessly about this film. Hopefully that cut together edition will have a voice-over.

Other than that though, the movie is AWESOME. But I give major props to "De Mehican" Esteban who was also the Texas sheriff in the first movie. Esteban was an awesome character.