LOST

Scrivener

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Race Bannon IV:

No luck on the re-airing..seems Harry Potter is the Saturday movie of the week on ABC

It's every other weekend.And they show the previous 2 shows.If they stay true to schedule it will be on the 20th.

quote:

SC you may want to change the priority setting on your season pass list so it will record over lower priority series and movies.

Yeah, that might be it actually. Thanks for reminding me. I take it you have Tivo too?

quote:

And I still think it was the french chick who hit Sayeed!

Wait, they didn't show who did it?!?!

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

quote:

No luck on the re-airing..seems Harry Potter is the Saturday movie of the week on ABC

It's every other weekend.And they show the previous 2 shows.If they stay true to schedule it will be on the 20th.

Thanks!!

OMG!

I knew that voice / accent was familiar.

It was Mira Furlan, ie Delenn from Babylon 5 as the French Women tonight on LOST.

Unreal.

[ 11-17-2004, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: Cc ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

It was Locke who beaned Sayid on the head. He has his legs back and doesn't want to lose them. Locke "has seen the the heart of the island" and knows what's up.

Yeah, right. And you know this how?

quote:

Originally posted by Cc:

OMG!

I knew that voice / accent was familiar.

It was Mira Furlan, ie Delenn from Babylon 5 as the French Women tonight on LOST.

Unreal.

Yeah!!! You have NO idea the headache I had trying to place the face, voice, accent etc. Finally it came to me and I nearly died.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

[qb] It was Locke who beaned Sayid on the head. He has his legs back and doesn't want to lose them. Locke "has seen the the heart of the island" and knows what's up.

Yeah, right. And you know this how?

Just a guess. Locke is always running around the jungle. He had opportunity. Doesn't mean he actually did do it. I'll gladly be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Edit: "I hope this doesn't turn into a 'Rosemary's Baby' type of thing."

Maybe this could explain that weird 'grimace' Locke had at end of,what was it,episode 2? Either 1 or 2.

Edit: He possibly would consider selling his soul to the devil to get his legs back.

Hey,just considering all the options.

quote:

Ok can we now guess it's this new creepy dude (what was his name?) that beaned Sayid on the head?

(I pm'd fraxis a good while back. He hasn't even read it. )

Ya..Ethan.Good possibility.Don't know how he plays into it.

That what makes this show so great.

Just watched last weeks episode - man, am I getting wierded out... and that dosn't happen often. I bloody LOVE this show. I have more questions every week, but shoot - Race just said it best. Considering the religious overtones, I'm wondering if we have some kind of OMEN thing going on... like the baby is the antichrist. Argh - but how does it all fit together? And are they dead? Arrrrgh!

My best guess was they all died in the crash and are in purgatory or something like it. It's still possible... that psychic wanted Claire to die. What else could the island be about? I don't know... at least I have this weeks episode waiting for me on Tivo. Last new episode until Jan. Carnivale DVD will have to hold me over until then. I think I'm done actively trying to figure out LOST, tho... it makes my head spin. In a good way.

Fraxis: I noticed that light won over dark in the game. seems interesting that Charilie also was revived... maybe this ethan is part of the "dark" faction on the island? and the game is representative of the events on the island?