24 - Season 4!!!!

Supreme Cmdr

Ho Lee Cow!!!

Looks like that chic from [now cancelled] La Femme Nikita TV series is now at CTU. She is PERFECT!!!

No sign [yet] of Kim Bauer. Dear Lord, please let it be that she's run off with a traveling circus; never to return.

[ 05-11-2005, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

• 4 weeks later...

Oh man!! Season 4 looks to keep the lead. The 2hr premiere was as expected.

Now they have Brian Grazer as producer and the four new actors (including William Devane and Alberta "el Ice Cold *****" (from La Femme Nikita series on USA) Watson, are top notch. Looks like they have their signature "irritating female character" too (the girlfriend of the boy terrorist) now that the overly annoying Kim Bauer is gone.

Another 2hr special feature is on again tonite. Man, I'm not sure how much my heart can take.

• 2 months later...

Just jumping ahead to next week.... wouldn't the launch codes in the 'nuclear football' be quickly invalidated if it fell in the wrong hands?

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

Am I the ony one pulling for the bad guy! Chloe makes me long for the day Jack's daughter returns.

True, she can be somewhat annoying.

On a side note, I think the writers are trying to tell us something this season.

Seems like the underlying theme is terrorism vs torture.

Yeah, Chloe can be one annoying little shit, but lets face it; you just can't help noticing that she's a borderline efficiently obsessive compulsive analyst.

And yeah, I loved how they moved her into the field, where she once again proved that she's got what it takes. I mean, the way she held that rifle - steady - and firing off semi-auto shots without flinching or even moving out of the path of the oncoming vehicle, is the kind of thing that cries of "YEAH!!!" are made off. I, for one, was stunned.

This is the sort of thing that makes 24 so grippingly engrossing.

As for the acting president. What a turnip. At least we know he's no Bush.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like 'love' to me.

A simple 10 word discourse.

Ok...lets see.

Well,maybe it was a result of her very recent field action,she had a new appreciation for the field operatives.

But I construed it differently.