Trailer - Fantastic 4

Andergum

The Fantastic 4 trailer will be showing on Jan 14 at the Electra premier.

I've seen a few sites where they had it up already but had to pull it for legal reasons.

Would anyone happen to know where I might find it??

Can't wait for this movie, The Fantastic 4 were always some of my favorite superheros.

[ 04-28-2005, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

• 2 weeks later...

You know what, I was tickled giddy by that trailer. It's the perfect example of the impact sound design has on a piece of film. The music and the video just works perfectly. Watch it without audio and the footage is actually kinda silly - but damn I want to see this movie now - and I've totally been snubbing it up to this point. Lets hope the actual film is as fun as the trailer.

I'm there. DAY ONE!!!!

And Scriv is right on the money about the soundfx in the trailer; however, its F4 damnit, sound or no sound, I'm there!! This looks like it could be bigger than the X-Men movies.

Man, I must've watched that like ten times, back to back to back.

Wassup Grayfox?

I don't recall the exact series of events that produced Dr Doom, but for the sake of screenplay there must be liberties taken with storylines all the time. In this case,imo, bringing the storyline up to the first meeting of the F-4 with Dr Doom might require several more movies to tie it all together.

What better way to create the antagonism between the main characters than what is being presented?

Graphic Novels that are printed as ongoing monthlies are not ideal screenplays per se'.

To have enough content within the cover, they would be as thick as a telephone book.

Not that I would mind, but.....

loud THUMP. in the night

There goes the magazine rack by the throne again.

I will be at the theater for the first showing no matter what.

I will save the critique for afterward.

• 2 months later...

There is an even better F4 movie but its a trick trying to access it. Here's how

Go to www.fantasticfourmovie.com

Select your region (e.g. US)

When the bios come up, move your mouse cursor over any of the topics (e.g. Invisible Woman) moving about. It will then stop. Press F4

You will then have access to a secret Von Doom database with several access denied sections. The first section which you can access, is the newer trailer - and its WICKED!!!